NFL Play Offs Saturday
New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks (Saints at Seahawks)
Opening match of the NFL Play Offs Saturday. For some reason the NFL thought it best to have the West Coast game first something they do a little too often. Conditions should be pretty wet for the Saints at Seahawks
– Seahawks have the loudest crowd in the NFL causing a huge amount of problem for offences visiting Seattle.
– These two teams played in the regular season and the Seahawks came away comfortable winners on the night. They also won their last play off meeting between the sides and are looking for a 3rd win in a row.
– Saints won their first road play off game last time out but the Eagles had been poor at using their home advantage this season, they were impressive stopping a strong run team however.
– Rushing seems key to this giving the conditions are going be wet an aerial game will be second. The Seahawks defences has been very strong against the rush.
– Brees is 0-5 in games were it rained with just 180 yards per game in those 5 games and he struggled badly throwing 5 picks too and has to also over come the loudest crowd in the NFL.
-Wilson is a good runner when he needs to, he has 539 yards on the season 10yards short of the Saints best rusher. Lynch has had a big season and continues to be on of the best runners in the league he has 14 touchdowns in all but he did go 7 games without a single touchdown.
– Saints will need to lean once again on their run game which hasn’t been truly tested as such a pass happy side. Seattle have very good corners which means Seattle can keep men in box should the run come. Saints managed just 44 yards last time but were pass happy on the day.
– Seattle ranked best in the league for points allowed at 14.4pts per game allowed, now in wet conditions at home the edge for restricting Saints seems strong. I expect a touchdown or two win for the Seahawks.
– Watch Jimmy Graham his blocking has not been good this year so any run plays are unlikely to go anywhere near him as he has failed on his blocks.
NFL Playoffs Saturday Bets:
Brees Under 263.5 yards passing 10/11 skybet
Marshawn Lynch over83.5 yards rushing 10/11 skybet
Saints Under 20pts 20/23 sportingbet
Lynch to score and Seahawks to win 11/8 william hill